Optimize your Tile, Ceramic & Porcelain work with this Makita 2 Pack Premium 4″ Diamond Steady Blades. Working at a 90-degree angle, perpendicular to the work floor, making use of the right quantity of strain to permit the reducing blade to do the work. For finest outcomes, contemplate not pushing too onerous on the blade, which may trigger the grinder to stall or chill or give a much less environment friendly reducing motion, whereas additionally growing the possibilities of slippage or lack of management of the software, leading to harm or injury and untimely put on. Making use of mild to average strain and constant motion, together with intermittent water will present essentially the most environment friendly minimize and decrease warmth build-up inflicting warpage of the blade. Think about using mild strain and a constant movement all through the minimize for the quickest cut-rate and extended wheel life. Extreme strain by the minimize causes elevated friction and warmth build-up, which may trigger blade warpage and lowered wheel life. For demanding purposes, greater amperage &/or torque angle grinders present simpler, long-lasting & environment friendly cuts.
- ✅ 2 Makita 4″ CONTINUOUS Diamond Blades For 1″ Depth Slicing into TILE, PORCELAIN & STONE Functions | 4″ x .79 x 5/8-Inch Arbor, Optimized for Makita 4″ & 4.5″ Angle Grinders & 4″+ Round Saws and suitable with All 4″ & 4.5″ Angle Grinders & Saws with 5/8″, 20mm & 7/8″ Arbors
- ✅ CUT 3-4X MORE Tile, PORCELAIN, Stone than decrease high quality blades as a result of Makita’s Business main Diamonds and Premium Bond that present the optimum cut-to-wear ratio, optimized for one of the best Lower Life, Lower Price, Lower Precision, Energy Calls for & Warmth Buildup within the trade | For Greatest Outcomes, think about using Water to flush out particles and Prolong Blade Life
- ✅ PRECISELY & EASILY CUT Marble, Granite, Stone, Glass, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile, together with Flagstone & PermaBase with Minimal Materials Crack OR Shatter Danger | TURBO & SEGMENTED Metal blades are perfect for FASTER and LONG-LASTING Cuts in Normal Concrete & Non-Tile/Stone Masonry
- ✅ AVOID BLADEWEAR Gradual Downs with decrease priced blades by counting on Makita’s proprietary matrix bond, permitting for quick, correct and steady reducing PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, LONGEVITY, STABILITY & INTEGRITY, reducing Longer, Quicker and Reliably than different blades which will warp or prematurely put on
- ✅ DESIGNED for Onerous and Steady use by professionals in development, concrete fabrication, basic upkeep, Tile, Granite, Stone & basic industrial purposes, these blades are High quality examined and laser welded for unsurpassed blade integrity, deliberate to outperform different blades in its class | Every blade is engineered to work at 15,300 RPM at a 1 Inch most reducing depth