Keep in mind when you would take advantage of dependable cuts? Preserve your expertise sharp and your cuts clear with a WEN 72-Inch woodcutting Bandsaw blade. This American-made blade measures in at 72 inches (1829 mm) lengthy for compatibility with the WEN 3962 10-inch two-speed band noticed. The flex again design offers customers hardened enamel (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer again (32 HRC again hardness) to extend flexibility and maximize the blades lifespan. This Bandsaw blade includes a 0.5-Inch width, a .025-Inch thickness, and 6 enamel per inch (minimal advisable workpiece thickness: 0.5 inch). the hook-style enamel present a 10-degree rake angle, serving to the blade chew into the workpiece for the next slicing fee. The modified raker tooth sample aids in sawdust removing throughout operation to extend slicing effectivity. Keep in mind when your Bandsaw blade Reduce like new? Keep in mind WEN.
- 72-Inch size designed to be used with the WEN 3962 10-inch two-speed band noticed and different equally sized band saws
- Flex again type combines arduous enamel with a softer again to maximise the blade’s life span
- 1/2-inch blade width offers customers a minimal slicing radius of 2-1/2 inches
- Hook-style 6 TPI enamel function a 10-degree rake angle for the next slicing fee
- Modified raker tooth sample aids in Sawdust removing to extend slicing effectivity